Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Off and Running


As I already mentioned, I have a new Apple Mac Mini and Verizon wireless internet. My review so far...LOVE. IT.


Here are some comparison shoots. My Mac "Mini" on top of my old Dell tower. Huge difference!



The old modem next to my new, tiny, wireless, portable Verizon modem.



Here is a before look...



And the after (with the old tower...still have to save a few more documents and delete everything before purging it). Once the old tower is gone, I will be left with only the Mac Mini under the printer and the wireless modem on the corner of the book shelf. I am thinking thin hanging file folders for some more organization needs to take the place of the tower.


Now...off to surf the net! Just... Because... I... Can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment