Notice the cream picture frame in the background. I knew I wanted to do my daughter's initials but the cream color was just not cutting it for me! So I grabbed some leftover black paint from the front door project and went at it.
It wasn't as easy as a paint brush and paint...way too intricate. So I used my daughter's water color, teeny, tiny paint brush and got in to all of those nooks and crannies.
I then cut out a piece of scrap book paper with a fun, colorful design to fit the frame...and printed her initials using a typewriter font.
I love how the initials match the frame.
Now it has a new home on her shelves.
Frame: free from my aunt
Paint: free (left over from previous project)
Craft Paper: free (already had)
Letter Initials: free (print from the computer)
Total spent for this project: $0!!