Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just One Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference!


There is so much I still want to do to my place and it is hard not to change everything all at once...you know...instant gratification! However, Dave Ramsey would be so disappointed. So, I am stuffing those envelopes and saving my pennies.



However, I did make 1 little change that made a BIG difference in my daughter's bathroom.



BEFORE


The bathroom is small and I tried to make it bigger and brighter with cream paint. And I added some color to the white shower curtain with some colorful ribbons.



It was fine for a while but I decided it was TOO light and needed MORE color! I mean...it is a kids bathroom...why not make it a little more cheerful! At a recent trip to Target...browsing through the clearance items...I found a bright, cheerful, striped shower curtain.


AFTER

(Don't mind the wrinkles...I ironed it like crazy and it still looked like this...oh well!)

It was regularly $29.95, it was marked down to $9.99 and it rang up for $7.99! So for 8 big ones, the bathroom had a mini make-over.






Much better...don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. I followed your link from http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/02/reader-space-loads-of-laundry-wow.html

    I just had to say I bought that same shower curtain from my Target's clearance too! then I painted it a sunny yellow and plan to add beach stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! So bright and pretty!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing with me!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. shower curtain made a huge improvement.....
    looks great!!!

    dont you love when an item rings up less then you thought.....

    ReplyDelete